January 8th, 2015
The last sessions of the winter season and the start of the summer season are now up on the training page !
A few up and coming notices …
- The Rack Raid is being held on the 29th May 2015 by Fairwater Runners (Link here). Tony Burt is organinsing the runners for event, if you’re name is not on the list and you want to take part…see Tony asap.
- The Castles relay is being held on the 7th & 8th June 2015 by San Domenico (Link here). Andrea and Wayne have organised accomodation for the event, please see either to arrange a place. A list is up on the board for accomodation requests and places in the race. We are trying to arranage better support this year for the early runners on the Sunday morning. If you have any ideas, please see one of the committee members and let them know.
- The AGM is being held towards the end of April after a track session. Dates to follow. Please try and attend to hear the latest news and notices.
- The presentation evening will be held a few weeks after the AGM, again if you have any ideas for venues, please see one of the committee members.
- The final stage of the West Glam XC is being held at Singleton Park on the 29th March. We have a very good chance of being promoted back to League 1 if we get a good turn out. Please try and race and make this happen.
- Luke and a few other runners are running the length of Wales for Cymorth Y Cerys charity. There is a Facebook page which has all the latest news. If you want to be involved see Luke or visit the page…the more the merrier !!
That’s all for now…