All training sessions start at 7pm sharp.
All sessions start and finish at Bridgend Tennis Club.
- Tues 6th Heol y Bardd Efforts 1050m or Waterton/Broadlands 5m
- Thurs 8th Fords 7.6m
- Tues 13th Track 300×6 or Litchard/Wildmill 5m [Followed by race meeting]
- Thurs 15th Aberkenfig/Sarn 8m
- Tues 20th Glynbridge Long 720m or Hospital/College 5m
- Thurs 22nd Cefn Glas/Broadlands 6.9m
- Sun 25th WGL Gnoll Park
- Tues 27th K efforts x5 or Glanrhyd/Penyfai 5m
- Thurs 29th Brackla/Wildmill 6.4m
- Sun 1st Richard Burton 10k
Club Championship Races are highlighted in red
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Colin, Tony or Keith