All training sessions start at 7pm sharp.
All sessions start and finish at Bridgend Tennis Club.
- Tues 2nd: AC Track
- Thurs 4th Court Colman 8m
- Sat / Sun 6th & 7th: Castles Relay
- Tues 9th: Merthyr Mawr Hills (sorry Mountain stage runners !!!)
- Thurs 11th Tythegston 8m
- Tues 16th: AC Track
- Thur 18th: Castle Upon Alun 9.1m
- Tues 23rd: Glynbridge Gardens
- Thurs 25th: Beach 8.5m
- Tues 30th Track
- Thurs 2nd Court Colman 8m
- Tues 7th Open Session
- Weds 8th Cosmeston Relays
- Thurs 9th Sarn Footpath
- Tues 14th Glynbridge
- Thurs 18th Treoes 7.5m
- Tues 21st Track
- Thurs 23rd Castle upon Alun 9.1m
- Tues 28th Merthyr Mawr Hills
- Thurs 30th Beach 8.5m
Club Championship Races are highlighted in red
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Tony or Keith