All training sessions start at 7pm sharp.
All sessions start and finish at Bridgend Tennis Club.
- Tuesday 24th: Glynbridge Gardens (TBC on night)
- Thursday 26th: Brackla / Wildmill (6.5miles)
- Sunday 29th: West Glam League XC – Singleton Park
- Tues 31st: Track
- Thurs 2nd April: Court Colman 8miles
- Sun 5th: Cymorth Y Cerys
- Tues 7th: Merthyr Mawr Hill Efforts
- Thurs 9th: Tythegston 8miles
- Tues 14th: Track followed by AGM
- Thur 16th: The Beach 8.5miles
- Tues 21st: Glynbridge
- Thurs 23rd: Castle upon Alun 9.1miles
- Tues 28th: Track
- Thurs 30th: Sarn Footpath (TBC)
Club Championship Races are highlighted in red
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Tony or Keith