All training sessions start at 7pm sharp.
All sessions start and finish at Bridgend Tennis Club.
- Tuesday 3rd: Bridgend AC Track (6x300m laps)
- Thursday 5th: Cefn Glas / Broadlands (6.9miles)
- Tuesday 10th: Heol Y Bardd Hills (1060mtr laps)
- Thursday 12th: Fords (7.6miles)
- Sunday 15th: West Glam League – Margam Park
- Tuesday 17th: Bridgend AC Track (5x1k laps)
- Thursday 19th: Aberkenfig / Sarn (7.8miles)
- Tuesday 24th: Glynbridge Gardens (TBC on night)
- Thursday 26th: Brackla / Wildmill (6.5miles)
Club Championship Races are highlighted in red
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Tony or Keith