- Tuesday 26th August: Grass Track
- Thursday 28th August: Castle Upon Alun (9.1miles)
- Tuesday 2nd: Bridgend AC Track
- Thursday 4th: Court Colman (8miles)
- Tuesday 9th: Hilly 4
- Due to failing light conditions we will be switching to winter training from now.
- Thursday 11th: Aberkenfig / Sarn (8miles)
- Tuesday 16th: Bridgend AC track session – Followed by Pudding Race Meeting
- Thursday 18th: Fords (7.5miles)
- Tuesday 24th: Glynbridge Long (Hill efforts)
- Thursday 26th: Brackla / Wildmill (6.5miles)
- Sunday 28th: Llanmadoc XC
Training sessions are held on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings and start at 7pm sharp.
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from Mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Tony or Keith