- Tues 2nd: Bridgend AC Track Session
- Thurs 4th: Fords 7.5m
- Tues 9th Heol y Bardd Efforts (1060 metre laps) [Followed by final Race Meeting]
- Thurs 11th Aberkenfig/Sarn 8m
- Sun 14th Pudding Race
- Tues 16th Bridgend AC Track Session
- Thurs 18th Brackla/Wildmill 6.4m
- Tues 23rd Glynbridge Long (730 metre laps)
- Thursday 25th: Rest day !!
- Tues 30th Glynbridge Short
- Thursday 1st Jan: Rest day !!
Training sessions are held on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings and start at 7pm sharp.
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from Mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Tony or Keith