All training sessions start at 7pm sharp.
All sessions start and finish at Bridgend Tennis Club.
- Tues 4th Heol y Bardd Efforts 1050m
- Thurs 6th Cefn Glas/Broadlands 7m
- Sun 9th Gnoll Park WG League
- Tues 11th Merthyr Mawr Rd K’s
- Thurs 13th Aberkenfig/Sarn 8m
- Tues 18th Glynbridge Long 720m
- Thurs 20th Fords 7.5m
- Tues 25th Track Followed by Race meeting
- Thurs 27th Brackla/Wildmill 6.5m
Club Championship Races are highlighted in red
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints –
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from mapometer. If you hae any training ideas please speak to Colin, Tony or Keith