- Tuesday 30th September: Bridgend AC Track
- Thursday 2nd: Cefn Glas / Broadlands (6.9miles)
- Tuesday 7th: Heol y Bardd Hill Efforts
- Thursday 9th: Aberkenfig / Sarn (8 miles)
- Tuesday 14th: Bridgend AC Track
- Thursday 16th: Fords (7.6miles)
- Sunday 18th: West Glam League – Gnoll Estate
- Tuesday 21st: Glynbridge Hill efforts
- Thursday 23rd: Brackla / Wildmill (6.4miles)
- Tuesday 28th: Glynbridge Short
- Thursday 30th: Cefn Glas / Broadlands (6.9miles)
Training sessions are held on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings and start at 7pm sharp.
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from Mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Tony or Keith