All training sessions start at 7pm sharp.
All sessions start and finish at Bridgend Tennis Club.
- Tuesday 2nd: Merthyr Mawr Road 1k’s or Waterton/Broadlands (5 miles)
- Thursday 4th: Fords (7.5 miles)
- Tuesday 9th: Glynbridge Gardens Hills (720m laps) or Litchard / Wildmill (5 miles)
- Thursday 11th: Aberkenfig / Sarn (8 miles)
- Tuesday 16th: Track or Hospital / College
- Thursday 18th: Cefn Glas / Broadlands (7 Miles)
- Tuesday 23rd: Heol Y Bardd Hills (1050m laps) or Glanrhyd / Pen y Fai (5 miles)
- Thursday 25th: Brackla / Wildmill (6.5 miles)
Club Championship Races are highlighted in red
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints –
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Colin, Tony or Keith