All training sessions start at 7pm sharp.
All sessions start and finish at Bridgend Tennis Club.
- Tues 29 th Heol y Bardd – 1050 metres
- Thurs 1 st Aberkenfig/Sarn 8m
Tues 6 th Merthyr Mawr Rd K’s
- Thurs 8 th Cefn Glas/Broadlands 7m Followed by final race Meeting
- Sun 11th Pudding Race
- Tues 13 th Glynbridge Gardens 720m
- Thurs 15 th Fords 8m
- Sunday 17th Cottrell Park 10k
- Tues 20 th Track
- Thurs 22 nd Brackla/Wildmill 6.5m
- Happy Christmas – Day off !!
- Tues 27 th Heol y Bardd 1050 metres
- Thurs 29 th Aberkenfig/Sarn 8m
- Sun 1 st Prince of Wales
Club Championship Races are highlighted in red
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints –
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from mapometer. If you hae any training ideas please speak to Colin, Tony or Keith