- Tuesday 1st : Wildmill Efforts (1.8mile warmup, 350m Laps)
- Thursday 3rd: Court Colman (8miles)
- Tuesday 8th: Merthyr Mawr Hills (2mile warm up, 300m laps)
- Thursday 10th: Tythegston (7.9miles)
- Tuesday 15th: Grass Track (400m laps)
- Followed by the AGM
- Thursday 17th: Castle Upon Alun (9.1miles)
- Tuesday 22nd: Glynbridge Short (1 mile warm up, 350m Laps)
- Thursday 24th: The Beach (8.5miles)
Training sessions are held on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings at 7pm sharp.
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanantion of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from Mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Tony or Keith