All training sessions start at 7pm sharp.
All sessions start and finish at Bridgend Tennis Club.
- Tues 1st: Track Session (Followed by Race meeting)
- Thurs 3rd Court Colman 8m
- Tues 8th Hilly 4
- Thurs 10th Fords 7.5m
- Sat 12th Porthcawl Parkrun
- Tues 15th K Efforts
- Thurs 17th Aberkenfig/Sarn 8m
- Tues 22nd Glynbridge Long
- Thurs 24th Cefn Glas/Broadlands
- Sunday 27th WGL at Llanmadoc
- Tues 29th Track
- Thurs 1st Brackla/Wildmill 6.5m
Club Championship Races are highlighted in red
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Colin, Tony or Keith