All training sessions start at 7pm sharp.
All sessions start and finish at Bridgend Tennis Club.
- Tues 30th Parc Slip Race
- Thurs 1st Court Colman 8m
- Sun 4 th Ponty Reverse 10
- Tues 6 th Open Session
- Weds 7 th Porthcawl 5k (B’gend League)
- Thurs 8 th Cefn Glas/Broadlands 7m
- Tues 13 th Merthyr Mawr Road K’s
- Thurs 15 th Aberkenfig/Sarn 8m
- Sun 18 th Swansea 10K
- Tues 20 th Glynbridge Gardens
- Thurs 22 nd Fords 7.5m
- Sun 25 th Llanmadoc WGL
- Tues 27 th Track
- Thurs 29 th Brackla/Wildmill 6.5mDue to failing light the Winter training programme is necessary in September
Club Championship Races are highlighted in red
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints –
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from mapometer. If you hae any training ideas please speak to Colin, Tony or Keith