- Sunday 1st December: West Glam League @ Singleton Park
- Tuesday 3rd: 1K efforts Merthyr Mawr Road
- Thursday 5th: Aberkenfig / Sarn (8miles)
- Tuesday 10th: Heol Y Bardd Hill efforts (Followed by final Pudding race meeting)
- Thursday 12th: Fords (7.5miles)
- Sunday 15th: Pudding Run
- Tuesday 17th: Wildmill Sprint efforts
- Thursday 19th: Brackla / Wildmill (6.4miles)
- Tuesday 24th: Twice around the Christmas Tree!!
- Thursday 26th: Just once around the Christmas Tree!!
Training sessions are held on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings at 7pm sharp.
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanantion of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles which will follow a similar route to the main run. Malcolm will be leading this group if needed. An ideal opportunity for new runners, recovering runners or tapering runners !
All mileage from Mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Tony or Keith