- Tuesday 1st: Bridgend AC Track session
- Thursday 3rd: Court Colman (8miles)
- Sat 5th: Porthcawl Parkrun
- Tuesday 8th: Merthyr Mawr Hills
- Thursday 10th: Tythegston (8miles)
- Tuesday 15th: Open session
- Wednesday 16th: Cosmeston Relays
- Thursday 17th: Troes (7.5miles)
- Tuesday 22nd: Grass Track
- Thursday 24th: Castle Upon Alun (9.1miles)
- Saturday 26th: Portcawl Parkrun
- Tuesday 29th: Glynbridge Short
- Thursday 31st: The Beach (8.5miles)
Training sessions are held on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings and start at 7pm sharp.
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from Mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Tony or Keith