All training sessions start at 7pm sharp.
All sessions start and finish at Bridgend Tennis Club.
- Tues 3rd Heol y Bardd 1050m or Waterton/Broadlands 5m
- Thurs 5th Fords 7.6
- Tues 10th Merthyr Mawr Rd 4x1K or Litchard/Wildmill 5m [ Followed by Race number Packing]
- Thurs 12th Aberkenfig/Sarn 8m
- Sun 15th WGL Singleton Park
- Tues 17th Glynbridge Gardens or Hospital/College 5m
- Thurs 19th Cefn Glas/Broadlands 7m
- Sunday 22nd: Pembrey 10 miler
- Tues 24th Track or Glanrhyd/Penyfai 5m
- Thurs 26th Brackla/Wildmill 6.5
Club Championship Races are highlighted in red
The sessions rotate on a four weekly basis and they also change from summer to winter.
Tuesday runs are Efforts sessions in which two of them are hills and the other two are flat sprints -
A detailed explanation of each of the training session is here (Training sessions explained)
Thursday runs are a longer tempo run, ranging from 6.5 miles to 8 miles.
Sunday runs are decided during the week and depend upon races occurring.
We can also do shorter run on Thursdays of approx 5-6 miles if needed, please ask one of the members about this at the training session you are coming to.
All mileage from mapometer. If you have any training ideas please speak to Colin, Tony or Keith